The mkiv Supra Owners Club

30th Weekend

T2 MSW

To celebrate the passing of my *cough* 30th *cough* im planning on doing a weekend at Cadwell park. There is a large cottage near by that hire rooms for the weekend and have a massive lounge area (currently getting prices).

Sat (28th) im going to get myself booked on the below track day.

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/calendar/find.aspx?d=2009-11-28&v=Cadwell Park

Anyone fancy it?

you have no friends :p

Cant all be as popular as you :D

I thought you were older than that mike, must have been your heavy paper round,:D, have a good 1 mate and take it easy.

you should know mate as it was your round originally :D

Cheers fella, wont have that fuel pump sorted by then huh?? Not even spectating?

• 4 weeks later...
Have a good 1 m8, take it easy;)

Cheers dude.

Was a great day, great weekend actually.

Friday I went Clay pigeon shooting and quad biking with work as a team building day which was ace fun, nothing quite like ripping up some farmers fields for fun :)

Sat was an early start as sign on was at 7:30 and drivers briefing at 8AM :blink: First shock of the day was that my car is less than 90db as all cars had to be noise tested. I was quite worried I would not get under the 100db limit and hence lied about the rev limit a little :innocent:

First sighter laps at 9 so seemed pointless! Sighter laps were fun as the track was soaked and lots of standing water on the main straight. Even on the sighter laps at 80-90 mph the car was dancing about on the water.

If im honest I did not enjoy the morning as it was just too wet, I was getting overtaken by everything, even a Sierra and a mondeo were having a go.

Went for lunch and to get some fuel.

The track in the afternoon was completly different with a dry line appearing very quickly and to say I loved it is an understatment, Cadwell is a very nice track and I will 100% be going back.

Even had some tuition as it was included in the price for the day and the guy was very impressed, so much so that he asked if I wanted to take the club Evo out which had been battering me all day :D

Unfortunalty I was busy getting strapped into the Evo and going through everything as it was fully striped out with cage harnesses and a full fire system. Reversed out and up to the gate to get on track and they had just closed the curcuit due to bad light - GUTTED :(

Will load some pics up and link them to this thread.

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)