The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Overfenders

jackso11

Been reading a lot of posts on overfenders today, and looking at a lot of pictures.

Some of the over fenders look nice, not adding that much width to the car, others look huge and look like VW beetle overfenders.

I know VS do them, but do they do them in different sizes for the supra?

Interested in finding out because I want the nice looking ones, like PABS and HECKLER's :)

Also, do you have to go 10" wheel or will a 9.5" with 35 offset be ok? I like Jade-R black wheels and don't think they come in 10".

I am about to change my wheels, so thought I would get overfenders at the same time.

I agree there are some that look huge and others that look much smaller....or is it just the way they are fitted?

There are a few different kinds, the replica ones that were on here were much bigger than the original ones.

10" = +10 offset for them to fit properly. The more inches you add to the width the more normal offset you can get. Basically you need 12" wide wheels for a perfect fit.

Pricey though.

Been reading a lot of posts on overfenders today, and looking at a lot of pictures.

Some of the over fenders look nice, not adding that much width to the car, others look huge and look like VW beetle overfenders.

I know VS do them, but do they do them in different sizes for the supra?

Interested in finding out because I want the nice looking ones, like PABS and HECKLER's :)

Also, do you have to go 10" wheel or will a 9.5" with 35 offset be ok? I like Jade-R black wheels and don't think they come in 10".

Veilside overfenders only come in one size, a 9.5" wheel with a 35mm offset will not work, I fitted 12x19's on mine see pic