The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats missing here

Kirk

right i need to know what im missing here.... ive just bought whats suppose to be a full manual conversion but im pretty sure im missing some things...

what fits on the back of the master

and what about the back of the clutch pedal, what links that to the box

The reservoir is missing from the clutch master. Edit - going blind!!

The pedal looks complete, the gold "dot" in the middle of the upper pedal should have a pin on it which connects to the rod on the end of the clutch master.

Will have a look at some other pics I have to see if there's anything else.

yeah probly :D shall be fun.... ermm the holes for the MC where the threads come through.... are the holes precut and just need tapping through or am i drilling the bulkhead?

They need drilling out, but Toyota have helpfully stamped the exact positions in the bulkhead. Just drill where it shows :)

There's one large hole for the push rod and two smaller ones for each of the bolts.

right i need to know what im missing here.... ive just bought whats suppose to be a full manual conversion but im pretty sure im missing some things...

what fits on the back of the master

and what about the back of the clutch pedal, what links that to the box

I was gonna say.

Everything is there! i took it off in the morning. and i made sure everything was there for you.

Did you get home on time?