The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any one that can fix a emanage ultimate?

L33

i have a new EMU thats not working right. The report ive had back is...

We can confirm the Emanage is not controlling the injectors ajdustment and ignition ajdustment

so does any one know if it can be fixed? i bought this new from velocity performance who i havnet had a reply from numerous emails, first sent monday, which in my opinion is bad considering they are a registered trader on the forum and im now having to buy another EMU to get the car going so 500 quid down!

welcome back nic

yes i have the injector adaptor fitted, i bought this back in feb but i has only just been fitted. Ryan g is trying to do the mapping on it but its causing problems

i had 800cc injectors fitted but he was unable to turn the duty cycle down for it to idle. i have now fitted 650 injectors and been told the car starts and runs ok until it reaches temperature. when the car is then turned off it will not start up again.

the bit in my fist post was copied from the email from the garage.

i thought it would be under warrenty but im not getting replys from emails ive sent them!

just got this from the greddy site

For warranty information on a specific product line, contact your local dealer or GReddy. GReddy is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. No labor or inconvenience may be included in any claims. For warranty requirement, if applicable, please contact a GReddy Authorized Dealer for details. If shipping damage has occurred, it is the customer’s responsibility to handle claims through the carrier.

now did i read that right, i can take it to ANY dealer to sort sending it back as long as i pay postage?

and this is a statement from another member on the forum

returns for a greddy emanage ecu ... you are going to be very lucky. i have been trying to get my exchange for the past 8 months , they have finally come back with the statement "OUT OF WARRANTY". Try sending it back to greddy and see what they have to say.

I have made sure i will never buy another greddy product again because of this incident .

i wish you luck...

this cant be the usual standard of trading?