The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Here With TT

Pricey NA

Hi my names mike, ive been looking for a supra for a while now, originally i was after a supra N/A manual, hence my username, but in my search i came across a very nice Jap spec Twin turbo, after looking at the car twice an driving it i knew it was the one for me, drives without fault an is still as tight as ever.

spec is pretty much standard apart from a Apexi air filter an a Veilside evo 4 cat back exhaust system, its also lowered and has 18" veilside splitrims on (which im still unsure about) but have great conti tyres which are a massive 285 on the rear an 245`s on the front, traction doesnt seem to be an issure at present lol

anyway enough of my yibbering an some piccys...

image image

The other supra in the background is my mates UK spec T67 single turbo, BEAST!!

Plans. going to get some black badges for it and badge it back up , wheels im unsure about an may sell in the near future, going to put some facelift rear lights and front indicators, i'm also very tempted with bpu ;)

Perhaps its the photo as it looks like the rear bumper and panel dont match......

other than that, love the stock look.

if you are planning on making some cosmetic changes.

Facelift lights

facelift sidelights

HIDs

and id lose the wind deflectors.

Different alloys (even colour these silver)

thank you all, yeah i think the silver is a slight diffrent shade as the bumpers obviously plastic an the body is metal.

as for the plate im Very interested in the smaller plate if only i knew how to go about getting one, share any light on the subject please?

wheels are growing on me now but going to try my friends Jade`s r on sometime see how they look