The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJ is over from Kos - who's up for a meet?

Pete

I'm sure he'll appreciate that sentiment.

I'm not sure how long, it's end of season and I know he's popping over to see his mum and kids etc. I'll try to call him over the weekend and see what timescales we're at.

Excellent. I hope he's around next weekend as we will struggle this weekend.

H.

Hey guys - I'm sat here in an internet cafe with limited access. I am here in Wales until Tuesday 4th then one night at gatwick before flying back.

When are you thinking of meeting and where? This Saturday or Sunday would be favourite. :D

• 2 months later...

Hello folks.

Firstly, apologies for the thread resurrection but it seemed an easier way to contact the usual suspects than via PM to many.

OK, I am coming home for for a visit on March 30th until April 20th. If anyone fancies meeting up for a beer or 12 then let me know. I would be more than happy to stay somewhere overnight to enable us to have a "proper" beerful meet. :D

Are you flying into Gatwick Col or nearer Wales etc...?

Into Gatwick my friend. The only flights out of Athens (there are no direct flights from Kos until the season starts) are to Manchester, Heathrow and Gatwick. From there it is a train journey to Wales.