The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to get -4 Anodised Black fittings?

Kev.O

Ask Fay at Speedflow if they can be got in black, she's a darling and very helpful. If not it's no big deal getting re / blue ones and having them re anodised in black if it's important to you.

I will drop her an email. I've found the supplier of the fittings and acording to their website, they start the range from -4.

As sad as it is, the colour is important to me. I think I need to get out a little more ;)

They weren't much use at all tbh :( Earls website was far more detailed. Thanks anyway though :)

Hiya Kev, try http://www.fuelinjectorclinic.com/ me and a couple of other members got our rails and injectors from them a few weeks back. Check DanDans build thread for black adapters which they also supplied, quality seemed very good and priced well too :thumbs:

EDIT: Ask for Jens if you do contact them ;)

Ask Fay at Speedflow if they can be got in black, she's a darling and very helpful. If not it's no big deal getting red / blue ones and having them re anodised in black if it's important to you.

Indeed she is, got mine from her and she got them into a delivery that was coming earlier by phoning Oz direct. Very nice of her I thought. They are by far the cheapest place for these fittings, I've looked extensively (as black is important to me too ;)). The quality is good also.

Indeed she is, got mine from her and she got them into a delivery that was coming earlier by phoning Oz direct. Very nice of her I thought. They are by far the cheapest place for these fittings, I've looked extensively (as black is important to me too ;)). The quality is good also.

Did you manage to get -4 lines Ed? Here's the email back from Earl's:

Hi Kev,

The Ano-Tuff Swivel-Seal fittings start at -6.

The only -4 fittings available in black are the Auto-Mate push fit fittings.

These can either be crimped on to the hose or clamped with a jubilee clip.

Best regards,

Adam.

Did you take a look at the link I sent you Kev?

The Anotuff are black versions of Earl's "Swivel Seal" fittings. These ones only go down to dash 6 owing to the space taken up by the sealing arrangement inside. The cheaper fittings are the Autofit fittings which look the same but the heads can't be rotated relative to the hose once assembled. These do go down to dash 4 but they are not manufactured in a black style.

• 4 weeks later...