The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have i odered every thing i need?

a98pmalcolm

As from my last few threads regarding my bumper, and what bumper etc.....im keeping the top secret as iv said in my previous thread: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=200226

But is iv said in there that the bumper is all self tapped into the slam pannel inbetween the headlights, i know there is ment to be a retainer and im just checing i have ordered everything i need to have my TS bumper fitted correctly between the head lights.

I have odered:

Part numbers 53395-14010 & 52521-14090 with the correct bolts. Is that all i need?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2744/bumper.png

sorry to keep putting up new threads about my bumper, i just wanna make sure i have everything i need so it can be done properly :)

just over £40 from toyota.

it goes under the bumper between the bumper and slam pannel to attach the top part of the bumper to the car (well the slam pannel)

But i think your thinking about a front mount intercooler cover guys! there £36 from the member "dude" which i also have ;)

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

nope, that's not the part im thinking of mate, i have one of those, basically, when the bonnet is closed, there's a slight gap between the top edge of them bumper and the bonnet and you can see the pop clips that hold the bumper edge on, on the stock bumper there appears to be a rubber strip there

nope, that's not the part im thinking of mate, i have one of those, basically, when the bonnet is closed, there's a slight gap between the top edge of them bumper and the bonnet and you can see the pop clips that hold the bumper edge on, on the stock bumper there appears to be a rubber strip there

Same as Kev.A. I have already posted a thread about this, wanting the rubber!