The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from hull

Guest _Rich_

hi everyone. just got myself a black supra mkIV and had one of your stickers in the window so thought id join up :D. hoping to learn some new things bout supras too as fisrt one ive ever been in let alone owned lol

rich

Ahhhh so your the other black one that we have seen roaming around - welcome mate :)

Myself and Ell also have black supes - mine has spoiler, ells doesnt last i checked (but then again you hear his car long before you see it)

Makes quite a few from Hull now.. at least 7 =)

yep thts me, only had it a week tho. i see ell all the time in tescos, st stephens. still no spoiler n looks amazing. not seen another blck one with a spoiler though

Paintwork express yeah =) Just got the front lights in the post today from another member on here, gonna have those fitted just to fill in the foglight holes.

Got my new shiney sat nav on Monday too.. itching to get the car back just to have a play before weather gets evil lol

Probably going to get veilside skirts in the future.. the sills are damaged so I need something to cover them.. stock OEM ones are too pricy! and the veilside ones seem to go well with the bomex :)

Im fairly sure I saw yours on Sunday down Clough road

saw it today, lol our lass dropped her car off this morning and thaught i'd wrote mine off overnight lol. looks pretty identical to mine lol

fixed ;)

be carefull of the txt speek. Its frowned uppon on here.

Just a friendly reminder before you get an unfriendly reminder from the mods ;)

Welcome :)

Rich if your on facebook, msg me your e-mail and i'll add you, i'm going to sort out one of those event things and organise a little mini-meet sometime in the next few weeks for us guys in Hull if your interested. JS2004 is your car fixed now? Just don't go driving into static skips for the next few weeks so you can come :D ;)

LOL ice, yeah buddy it should be fixed tomorrow.. They painted all the bits and just have to put it back together - cracked headlight (on the back) and damaged facelift passenger front indicator though.. argh.

Rich, you got the facelift front indicators on your bomex bumper? The bodyshop is having a bit of difficulty figuring out how to make them "stick" - looks like ill have to selotape the indicator bulbs to my bumper in order to drive home (oh dear).

Im sure ive seen pics of them in the bomex bumper..