The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does anyone know this sup?

Demelle

TWIN TURBO, 350bhp with Dyno, Facelift, 1999/N Plate, De-Restricted and Converted into Miles, Twin 25row Transmission Coolers, AEM AFR Gauge, 13 row PAS fluid cooler, Aftermarket Cooling fan, Oil pressure/oil temp/water temp/trans temp/boost exhaust temp Gauges, Battery Relocated to boot, Full Kakimoto Exhaust Decated x2, Tein Adjustable Suspension, Finished in Super White witch Matching 18" Integ

spec list

Maybe I'm getting too suspicious these days, but the rad is new, the rad air intake is new, plus most of the visible bolts on the right side look new, the ones on the left are not. The fuse box also is at a bit of an angle and the front bumper has been replaced. Check it's not had a smack on the passenger front end...

Maybe I'm getting too suspicious these days, but the rad is new, the rad air intake is new, plus most of the visible bolts on the right side look new, the ones on the left are not. The fuse box also is at a bit of an angle and the front bumper has been replaced. Check it's not had a smack on the passenger front end...

Jeeze Darryl... I'm squinting at that engine bay pick and can't spot new bolts from old ones! You must have amazing eye sight!

Jeeze Darryl... I'm squinting at that engine bay pick and can't spot new bolts from old ones! You must have amazing eye sight!

It's terrible, hence the bins :D However I see enough supra's to spot when something is different.

The two bolts that caught the eye are the silver one on the top of the rad and the silver one holding the passenger headlight in. All other bolts you can see are grubby.

I was the other member that was looking at the car. I had an interesting pm offer from another member on here after a few of my posts so am waiting to see what comes of that at the moment as I would far rather buy from someone on here if I was to buy.

I had actually arranged to go and see the guy and everything but dropped him a line back to say I would not be there after getting the offer.

For anyone interested I was fairly set on the car and ran the details through the DVLA through one of their £20 checks and it all came back clean, miles verified, never stolen etc.

If anyone interested can get the VIN number I can also check the details on that as part of the check I have paid for.

I had a look through his Ebay details and he sold a NA supra recently also.

I was the other member that was looking at the car. I had an interesting pm offer from another member on here after a few of my posts so am waiting to see what comes of that at the moment as I would far rather buy from someone on here if I was to buy.

I had actually arranged to go and see the guy and everything but dropped him a line back to say I would not be there after getting the offer.

For anyone interested I was fairly set on the car and ran the details through the DVLA through one of their £20 checks and it all came back clean, miles verified, never stolen etc.

If anyone interested can get the VIN number I can also check the details on that as part of the check I have paid for.

I had a look through his Ebay details and he sold a NA supra recently also.

yea that would be appriciated ;)