The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MIDLANDS MEET May 2nd.....

B3any

Here are the details: Posting them on behalf of someone else so excuse the cheesy lines.

Should be a good one this month... Got a couple of beasts coming that i cant really divulge... *Cough* Its VERY YELLO *Cough*

The Bubble meet is getting VERY popular as you can see from the past meets Here

Good food, good cars, good company... Just need some good women now... (NaH Dirty ones will do lol) ;)

Details Here

Easily accessable from the M1

Looks like a nice weekend weather wise and theres usally about 50 cars or so there who apparently are quicker than Supras.....:blink:

Guest Rays the roof

Hi mate

Can't come along to next meet as car is in garage for repair, but will try and make June's.

Paul, your pulling out on me again :( I was thinking of heading up about 10:45 as i want a good spot. Get yourself sobered up pronto. Anymore takers on this, is a good day.

I promise if you convoy up with me i wont embarrass anyones car too much:p

Originally posted by ChrisB

so what happens is it just a country pub and people park up on the side of the road?

Country pub by the side of a canal, we have a huge space that we park in, usually about 50 cars there.

Originally posted by B3any

Paul, your pulling out on me again :( I was thinking of heading up about 10:45 as i want a good spot. Get yourself sobered up pronto. Anymore takers on this, is a good day.

I promise if you convoy up with me i wont embarrass anyones car too much:p

Why, will you be in a nova or something? :D:D

Paul.

Originally posted by Paul R

Why, will you be in a nova or something? :D:D

Paul.

hahahaha i should have put the fact that i was talking about speed. and you boys would struggle and i'll try and take it easy for you. :)

Originally posted by B3any

hahahaha i should have put the fact that i was talking about speed. and you boys would struggle and i'll try and take it easy for you. :)

In an XKR? dont think we have anything to worry about mate!

:p

Paul.