PDA

View Full Version : MIDLANDS MEET May 2nd.....

B3any
26-04-04, 16:08
Here are the details: Posting them on behalf of someone else so excuse the cheesy lines.

Should be a good one this month... Got a couple of beasts coming that i cant really divulge... *Cough* Its VERY YELLO *Cough*

The Bubble meet is getting VERY popular as you can see from the past meets Here (http://www.davewilkinsgtr.co.uk/pastmeetings.htm)

Good food, good cars, good company... Just need some good women now... (NaH Dirty ones will do lol) ;)
Details Here (http://www.davewilkinsgtr.co.uk/sbnext.htm)

Easily accessable from the M1

Looks like a nice weekend weather wise and theres usally about 50 cars or so there who apparently are quicker than Supras.....:blink:

Paul R
26-04-04, 19:52
Hiya mate. You still got your supra then?

I might pop down again if I can spare the time!

Weather was a bit crap last time though, so hopefully it will be good this time!

Paul.

B3any
26-04-04, 22:45
nah Paul, not got it anymore, got a new beast, you can convoy up with me and a couple of m8's if you like.?

Paul R
26-04-04, 23:01
OK, cool.

You going up the A50? what time??

Paul.

Rays the roof
27-04-04, 05:19
Hi mate

Can't come along to next meet as car is in garage for repair, but will try and make June's.

ChrisB
27-04-04, 08:38
Im thinking of having a ride down to this, is it worth my while? a mate with a skyline has suggested a ride down, is it just sunday afternoon thing do you know?
Cheers
Chris

Paul R
27-04-04, 09:33
Yep,

Sunday between 12 and 4.

Paul.

ChrisB
27-04-04, 11:22
excellent will hopefully see a few of you there then :)
Chris

Paul R
27-04-04, 11:25
Ah Crap!!

I just remembered that I'm going to the Reading Beer Festival on Saturday, so I probably wont be back in time!

Paul.

B3any
27-04-04, 12:41
Paul, your pulling out on me again :( I was thinking of heading up about 10:45 as i want a good spot. Get yourself sobered up pronto. Anymore takers on this, is a good day.

I promise if you convoy up with me i wont embarrass anyones car too much:p

ChrisB
27-04-04, 12:42
so what happens is it just a country pub and people park up on the side of the road?

B3any
27-04-04, 12:47
Originally posted by ChrisB
so what happens is it just a country pub and people park up on the side of the road?

Country pub by the side of a canal, we have a huge space that we park in, usually about 50 cars there.

Paul R
27-04-04, 13:21
Originally posted by B3any
Paul, your pulling out on me again :( I was thinking of heading up about 10:45 as i want a good spot. Get yourself sobered up pronto. Anymore takers on this, is a good day.

I promise if you convoy up with me i wont embarrass anyones car too much:p

Why, will you be in a nova or something? :D:D

Paul.

B3any
27-04-04, 13:33
Originally posted by Paul R
Why, will you be in a nova or something? :D:D

Paul.

hahahaha i should have put the fact that i was talking about speed. and you boys would struggle and i'll try and take it easy for you. :)

Paul R
27-04-04, 13:38
Originally posted by B3any
hahahaha i should have put the fact that i was talking about speed. and you boys would struggle and i'll try and take it easy for you. :)

In an XKR? dont think we have anything to worry about mate!

:p

Paul.

B3any
27-04-04, 14:14
Originally posted by Paul R
In an XKR? dont think we have anything to worry about mate!

:p

Paul.

XKR i dont drive one of them anymore i have something more raunchy shall we say;)

Paul R
27-04-04, 15:52
What is it?? what is it?

It's not fair keeping us in suspense....especially as I prob wont be able to make it!

Paul.

B3any
27-04-04, 16:59
Its a beast!

A relatively lightweight beast

suprarob
30-04-04, 13:31
yep guys i should be able to get to this meet too

see ya there