The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chav-tastic!

Guest soggy_phoenix

i actually know whos car this is, he cant drive it as he is disabled, he has a rare condition and i think it means he wont live much into his 30s, he will never drive the car, his dad has helped him as it was somthing he could do with his son.

i agree it needs a visit from the fashion police but thats not really the reason the car has been built

Originally posted by lovatt

i actually know whos car this is, he cant drive it as he is disabled, he has a rare condition and i think it means he wont live much into his 30s, he will never drive the car, his dad has helped him as it was somthing he could do with his son.

i agree it needs a visit from the fashion police but thats not really the reason the car has been built

Funny, in the thread he said that a garage had done it, and that he wasnt happy with it himself, so opinions were wanted as he was to return to said body shop to have things corrected........like all of it.......

i didnt word that very well, no they didnt build it with there own hands, they actually took it out of one bodyshop as they said it was taking to long, they still designed it together and will be taking it to all the car shows together (his dad driving)

i didnt word that very well, no they didnt build it with there own hands, they actually took it out of one bodyshop as they said it was taking to long, they still designed it together and will be taking it to all the car shows together (his dad driving)

I see......... :(

now i red 3 pages of that thred i cant thnik in proper sentances no more mind u fair play for being diffrant but it look wank

...etc, etc.

Poor kid - spent all that money only to have the rest of the troupe savage him. And given what Liam said about the kid's condition, it's kind of tragic.

You mean someones gonna drive that !!!!!:looney:

Dude:flame Dev