The mkiv Supra Owners Club

That time of the year is here

Marco79

im in exactly the same position, i parked it at the back of the workshop this morining and began stripping it, its going to have a fresh paint job, new supension, tyres, brakes and other genral maintainence over the winter ready for nex year . ill be missing it like crazy within a week.

Mines never off the road. Don't understand why people wrap these cars up in cotton wool. LOL. I thought they were made to be driven!!!!

New cars maybe, not a 16 year old car.

Im sure mine, that doesn't go out in the rain or driven through winter in all the crappy grit will last longer rust wise than one thats driven all year round.

Mine has a couple of very nice 13 tog duvets under the car cover, with a heater for those especially chilly of days.

New cars maybe, not a 16 year old car.

Im sure mine, that doesn't go out in the rain or driven through winter in all the crappy grit will last longer rust wise than one thats driven all year round.

Mine has a couple of very nice 13 tog duvets under the car cover, with a heater for those especially chilly of days.

I think im just jealous really because mine has to be on the road all year round as have no where i can keep it undercover:p But i make sure it does get regular washes and waxings to keep corrosion at bay ;)

Mines comin off the road (not that its been on the road for the last 2 1/2 months) at the end month when the tax runs out. Just hopin to get a last drive in it once ive got my new wheels sorted before then. Luckily its stored in my workshop under a cover all year so dosen't get cold or wet. lol

..I had always presumed to garage her over the winter..but I would just miss her too much.. so it'll be out with the waxoyl, keep her washed and avoid the days when the roads are like a farm track around here. I can still use her on the good days then..for the sake of 'the now' £190!

I can't face doing the distances in my van that struggle to top 65 on a slight incline in a head wind.. i just can't lol

Good luck with all your winter mods guys :)

Same here, my tax runs out at the end of the month. Going to sorn it and let it live in the garage for winter. Got a few jobs to do on it to get it spot on for next year.

Abflug Bonnet to go on

Carbon rear diffuser

Sort a crack in the front bumper I did at JAE :(

2 new rear tyres

Sort a broken bolt on the turbo

Paint the calipers

Get some of the under bonnet stuff polished up

Should be looking a little bit more aggressive next year :)