The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Satin black alloys

jackso11

I have been considering some Jade-R satin black alloys, I know a few of you guys have them and they look pretty cool.

Just a though, if they get curbed lightly...does it look really bad and silver?

I guess it does, and the aim is obviously not to curb them, but would you guys advise agains black wheels for this reason?

i have a set of Jade R's which are in pretty bad shape Curbing wise :(

i would love to get them sprayed satin or gloss black soon, does anybody have a rough idea how much it would set me back to get them refurbished then sprayed?

sorry to thread steal :innocent:

Just called to try and get a set of these and there is a 6 week waiting time, but the price is worth the wait (dpmotors off ebay). He couldn't give me an exact price but he is selling 19" at £599 wheel only so they should be cheap!

Thing is he said they will be 35 offset all round.....seems a bit low to me, would these be ok?

8.5" fronts, 9.5" rears on 18" by the way

can anyone confirm this?

From other posts it seems it will be fine, but haven't seen 8.5 and 9.5, people tend to go 10" rear.

Yes they should be fine:)

I ordered a set of 18' Jade r's in black from DP as well.............that was on July 21st, waited till Sept and then cancelled them as they said they had a backlog to me as well and they just kept putting the date back;)