The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Southcoast Run

Fitz

Firstly, just want to say thanks to all those that came along for a Great Day out. I know there wasn't much to do activity wise but I'm sure most will agree, the motorway runs were the highlight of the day, complemented by the lovely weather.

I know a few members took videos and photos, so I would be most grateful if you could post them for others to see.

Thanks to Dan for filming most part of the day (although I don't know where he went at the end), also thanks to Matt (Muffleman) for letting us stop off at AFR. Bit of entertainment JamieP handbrake turning in his Nissan Navara :)

For all those who were unable to make it, I'm hoping with a bit more organising, we can get another one set up sometime in the new year.

So thanks again everyone! I had a Great Day!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, I stayed at AFR and Colin took me out in his Do-luck Supra :D:d:d:d I've only just stopped shaking LOL. Truly amazing car. Shame I couldn't quite keep up at the end :D Thanks again Col ;)

Nice to meet some new people and give my car a good run :)

:( Haven't even sat in that yet. One of my favourite cars though. You're a lucky lady. :)

Just like to say a big thanks to Fitz for getting us all together for this, up untill Brighton everything was good, then noticed that something wasn't right running through Brighton. I called it a day once we left, didn't want to push my luck and make my drive back longer, so I went back the A27 way.

Iv'e lost all boost, checked it out on the way back, in manual mode as well, and no boost from either turbo. So guess I'll be thread searching now, my problems aside it was a good day out.

Thanks to all.

Bob.

Just got back, I stayed at AFR and Colin took me out in his Do-luck Supra :D:d:d:d I've only just stopped shaking LOL. Truly amazing car. Shame I couldn't quite keep up at the end :D Thanks again Col ;)

Nice to meet some new people and give my car a good run :)

My pleasure, hoped you enjoyed it :) good to see you again,.........and you wasn't doing to bad with keeping up ;)

:( Haven't even sat in that yet. One of my favourite cars though. You're a lucky lady. :)

Just grab us at the next meet your at mate

Again good to see everyone and big thanks to Matt for coming in on a Sunday :thumbs:

oh and LeeP is now a drifter :)

My pleasure, hoped you enjoyed it :) good to see you again,.........and you wasn't doing to bad with keeping up ;)

Just grab us at the next meet your at mate

Again good to see everyone and big thanks to Matt for coming in on a Sunday :thumbs:

oh and LeeP is now a drifter :)

That's nice of you mate. Will do and cheers. :)

More drifting or the one i see? Im loving Lee's car at the moment:cool: When he gets that boost up its going to be a serious weapon.

His car is looking awesome, definately up for us all doing a day out drifting, think lee is already on looking into it now :eyebrows:

That's nice of you mate. Will do and cheers. :)

be my pleasure mate

Had a great day, didnt think the little NA did too bad up against you animals!

Enjoyed being sat in traffic in Brighton, it was amusing hearing the person who was bouncing off the rev limiter a few cars infront.....

Love your car chingy, must be the special paint that has triangles, hexagons, circles and squares :D

And good to finally meet LeeP and supragirlie :) Looking forward to the vids/pics :D

More drifting or the one i see? Im loving Lee's car at the moment:cool: When he gets that boost up its going to be a serious weapon.

Cheers Jamie, Im looking forward to 2 bar :eyebrows:

It was just the one bit of drifting and a new pair of pants! :)

Was a good day, well done Fitz for organising and thank to Matt at AFR for the hospitality. :)

Good to see you all guys, even if I was in the Scooby :p

does go well that scooby though, can't wait to see it all complete

Enjoyed being sat in traffic in Brighton, it was amusing hearing the person who was bouncing off the rev limiter a few cars infront.....

Love your car chingy, must be the special paint that has triangles, hexagons, circles and squares :D

And good to finally meet LeeP and supragirlie :) Looking forward to the vids/pics :D

Cheers :) was good to meet you

That would be Nash (horny_devil) or Moe, you may have guessed it but they're friends with Adnan :D

Firstly, just want to say thanks to all those that came along for a Great Day out. I know there wasn't much to do activity wise but I'm sure most will agree, the motorway runs were the highlight of the day, complemented by the lovely weather.

I know a few members took videos and photos, so I would be most grateful if you could post them for others to see.

Thanks to Dan for filming most part of the day (although I don't know where he went at the end), also thanks to Matt (Muffleman) for letting us stop off at AFR. Bit of entertainment JamieP handbrake turning in his Nissan Navara :)

For all those who were unable to make it, I'm hoping with a bit more organising, we can get another one set up sometime in the new year.

So thanks again everyone! I had a Great Day!

From all the positive feedback it sounds like you organized a stellar day out mate. :)

Well done.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one. :)

I'm glad I could just carry on where Wayne left off, glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. Just looking forward to some vids :D

Good to meet all of you today :thumbs: Lee's Car looked amazing along with Colins Do-Luck Supra, such a great paint job.

From all the positive feedback it sounds like you organized a stellar day out mate. :)

Well done.

:yeahthat:

A big thank you to Fitz for all the effort you put in to organising the day. :thumbs:

I had a good time and it was nice finally meet you all.

Looking forward to seeing the pics and videos.

Very much enjoyed it :p

Nice to meet you to Kayla! You did a very good job keeping up with everyone :p

Just like to say a big thanks to Fitz for getting us all together for this

Was a good day, well done Fitz for organising and thank to Matt at AFR for the hospitality. :)

:yeahthat:

A big thank you to Fitz for all the effort you put in to organising the day. :thumbs:

You're welcome guys, thanks for taking time out to come along.

Bob, I hope nothing major is wrong with your car as it is a lovely motor. You did say that you felt something wasn't right when you planted your foot. N/A for the Day :D Hope you get it sorted :thumbs:

Good to meet you too. :)

Shame I couldn't make this, sounds like it was a good day. just didn't really want to turn up with a dented supe :(

So come on, who's got the pics then..

Was nice to meet everyone yesterday. Fitz, you did a stellar job organising it. (you get my vote for events organiser status).

Sorry I missed out on the AFR thing. I was at the back with the silver aerotop and got stuck at every light out of Brighton. We hooned down the a23 towards Gatwick to try and catch everyone but couldn't find you. After that, I gave up.

I got a bit of footage, but my camera seems to have been playing silly buggers. It came up with a shock error message on the screen while filming some of the shots so some of the clips are missing. To make matters worse, my vista 64 went tits up last night and won't let me run my editting software. This unfortunately will delay the video as I may have to reinstall windows.

If anyone has any suggestions for music in the video, let me know. I'm currently toying with the idea of 'She sells sanctuary' by The Cult.

Was nice to meet everyone yesterday. Fitz, you did a stellar job organising it. (you get my vote for events organiser status).

Sorry I missed out on the AFR thing. I was at the back with the silver aerotop and got stuck at every light out of Brighton. We hooned down the a23 towards Gatwick to try and catch everyone but couldn't find you. After that, I gave up.

I got a bit of footage, but my camera seems to have been playing silly buggers. It came up with a shock error message on the screen while filming some of the shots so some of the clips are missing. To make matters worse, my vista 64 went tits up last night and won't let me run my editting software. This unfortunately will delay the video as I may have to reinstall windows.

If anyone has any suggestions for music in the video, let me know. I'm currently toying with the idea of 'She sells sanctuary' by The Cult.

Aww no that's a shame! I would have slowed down if I had known you guys were left behind! You only had to go straight on though, it was pretty easy to get to. Oh well :)

Shame to hear about your camera too.