The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted my Titan ARB's and new droplinks and wow.

ManwithSupra

Fitted the rest of my suspension upgrade this weekend, and its transformed the car :D

This weekend i fitted the Titan Adjustable ARB kit and new Droplinks on the front and back, set the ARB's fully stiff at the front and fully soft at the rear, now it feels so new and solid, does not roll and the steering feels so much more responsive, the turn in is so much better, it feels like a brand new car :) in case i was just "thinking" it i got my mate to drive it and give his verdict too (he had had driven it before all the work was done) and he was really impressed at the difference in handling and steering response which i thought was nice considering he has a M3 CSL.

So this completes my suspension project :) here is what has been done...

Tein Superstreet Adjustable coilovers

R2 Racing Front and Rear suspension bush kit (fitted by miko supra)

Titan Motorsports Adjustable ARB Front and rear kit.

New OEM Droplinks and hardware (nuts and bolts)

Now onto the braking system.....

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

With the combination of the Titan ARB kit and the R2 bush kit, It is harsher than stock but i found its not "painful" but then you do notice it (put it this way i have driven cars with a even harder ride) IMO i feel it does not make you loose confidence round the bends or going over bumps, i feel it actually rides the bumps very well when going at speed. But if my supe were to be a daily driver then the harder ride would probably get a little tiresome over time.

The R2 bushes that i had installed made the car feel so much more agile and controlled, again it made the ride a little harsher and the road noise is a little louder, IMO i wouldnt say there is a huge difference between the stock ones and the uprated R2 bushes.

The combination of the Suspension the ARB kit and the bushes i honestly feel it is leaps and bounds better in terms of turn in, confidence and actual handling ability, however looking at how shot my older components were then it would be hard to compare how good it is now against new stock parts.

What we need really is a "Stig" like person to take a totally Stock Suspension Supra (with new components) and a Setup like mine around a track and actually see what the difference is in handling and track time.

If such a person can be found as well as "stock" car i would be happy for someone to take mine around a track to do this comparison :D

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

With the combination of the Titan ARB kit and the R2 bush kit, It is harsher than stock but i found its not "painful" but then you do notice it (put it this way i have driven cars with a even harder ride) IMO i feel it does not make you loose confidence round the bends or going over bumps, i feel it actually rides the bumps very well when going at speed. But if my supe were to be a daily driver then the harder ride would probably get a little tiresome over time.

The R2 bushes that i had installed made the car feel so much more agile and controlled, again it made the ride a little harsher and the road noise is a little louder, IMO i wouldnt say there is a huge difference between the stock ones and the uprated R2 bushes.

The combination of the Suspension the ARB kit and the bushes i honestly feel it is leaps and bounds better in terms of turn in, confidence and actual handling ability, however looking at how shot my older components were then it would be hard to compare how good it is now against new stock parts.

What we need really is a "Stig" like person to take a totally Stock Suspension Supra (with new components) and a Setup like mine around a track and actually see what the difference is in handling and track time.

If such a person can be found as well as "stock" car i would be happy for someone to take mine around a track to do this comparison :D

great reply fella, cheers