The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all Sheffield/Chesterfield/Rotherham Supra/Jap meet and drive out 8/11/2009

j1mb0b1

Calling all Sheffield Chesterfield &

:bang: Rotherham members :bang:

Hi all,

I'am looking at arranging a meet in Sheffield/chesterfield and a drive out, This is going to be held on the second sunday of November thats 8/11/09.

Ideas I have for this is arrange a meeting point in sheffield then drive out into the Peak district = some good roads :). We could then stop off and grab a bite to eat maybe in bakewell (Chesterfield) or some other town and meet up with the Chesterfield Lot and have a look around our cars, Then off for another Drive out and head upto rotherham for around 5/6pm Stop off at a nice pub for a Pint take another look around our cars :). I would like to see a few supras out on this so come and join us !.

Cost

If your going to be with us from Sheffield, Then you will be looking at fuel cost for upto 100miles round trip Tops!, Then theres your food and drink for the afternoon. So you may be looking at £30 for the day unless you have a heavy foot ;). It's not going to cost the earth so bring you and your supras out for the day.

Please pop your name down if you would like to join us or If you have any other suggestions for me I will be happy to look over them.

Thanks Jim

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you any ideas on what pub to call into at rotherham dave ? And where do you think would be best place to meet up in sheffield ? Meadowhall maybe ?

There's a really nice pub with no speed bumps and a big car park but I forget it's name.

It's the one opposite the retail park, think it's called the storyteller.

Easy to get too and such aswell.

Will be meeting you in Sheffield as i'm moving there next Sunday.

There's a really nice pub with no speed bumps and a big car park but I forget it's name.

It's the one opposite the retail park, think it's called the storyteller.

Easy to get too and such aswell.

Will be meeting you in Sheffield as i'm moving there next Sunday.

You flying the coop and getting your own nest ? :)