The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what front bumper?

a98pmalcolm

Hay all.

Ok to cut a long story short I have mildly damaged my Top Secret Type 2 front bumper.

It is easily repairable as it’s a hairline crack only 3 inches long. But I think it will need completely re-spraying.

But to be totally honest there is a bumper that I prefer over the top secret one I have which is the more common D Style Body Kit Front Bumper. On e-bay they have them for £135 buy it now, which seems to be good price. They look like:

What other bumpers do you like? What do you all think to this one on e-bay?

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6852/bumperf.jpg

If I buy one of these bumpers, I will have the Top Secret bumper for sale if anyone is interested! You can view my car in my albums.

Thanks all

Paul

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

I would say that if you don't like the TS then change it but as stated the DL is way too common and to be honest the bit between the headlights on the DL is plain strange! If a change is on the cards then have a look at as many as possible and go with what you like and if that be a DL then so be it!