The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello and wanting a supra

Guest Angela

Hello everyone,

I was recomended this club by Nevins and topgunTT, i am currently driving a Jap car, But really do fancy getting a supra, not sure yet though but i really do like the look of them :D

Hey Angela :wave::welcome:

Great idea, not that I'm biased or anything :D Have a look around the forum, check out the Guides for basic spec, although most of us have made modificaitons. What's your current car then??

Linda

xx

Hi Topgun TT

I drive an FTO GPX

Guest Troll Tuning

Hello

Yes the supras is super funn to drive, i did go ol the way from Norway to Uk and bay my self the first supra :) and have driven the car back to Norway :) :) :)

Soon i star to pimp up the power in it and have it ready fore the race track nexst summer hear in Norway.

Guest Troll Tuning
Hello

Yes the supras is super funn to drive, i did go ol the way from Norway to Uk and bay my self the first supra :) and have driven the car back to Norway :) :) :)

Soon i star to pimp up the power in it and have it ready fore the race track nexst summer hear in Norway.

Picture of the my Supra,

My Supra.jpg

looks stunning that.....shame about the headlights though - nice set of facelift or even glass UK ones would finish the car off nicely.

I think this Supra already have a set of facelifts on her :) Just need proper clean with rubbing compound like G3. Reminds me about my beauty white facelift *sigh*

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your advice, i will spend more time on here when i am not house sitting, looking forward to trailing through everything. There are some lovely cars out there. :search: