The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know anything about this car..

leafy360

Edit: OK forget about that car and my lack of sense direction and judgement:)

I live in Guernsey so viewing is a mission for cars but in looking for an N/A Manual preferably in black (maybe white). I have been looking around on the site all the time but if anyone could post up and links to a few just incase i may have missed some that would be more than appreciated!

Im not too fussed on price but i know roughly how much they go for:P

Cheers guys and girls ^_^

Added link back for good humour http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1283526.htm

Edited by leafy360
Poor decision (see edit history)

Having been to Guernsey several times for work...would it be a better idea to get an automatic given Guernseys 'interesting' terrain and 40mph or so top speed :)?

I did however meet a cab driver on one of my trips who rode a moterbike and he assured me he was north of 155Mph on one of his bikes, that would scare me to death on those roads. Guernsey is the home of the hottest Indian meal I have ever had though :)

Having been to Guernsey several times for work...would it be a better idea to get an automatic given Guernseys 'interesting' terrain and 40mph or so top speed :)?

Yeah but I prefer manual cars always have, its 35mph or 25mph in lanes no bigger than your car mate but you can get anywhere on the island in 8 minutes! + no fixed speed cameras and only 2 police speed cameras so life isn't to bad if your on the coast! You can hit at least 45 before you hit a corner ha!

As for the Indian I live and die on that and Chinese!^_^