The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which sideskirts?

SupraGirlie

I have just walked over to my Supra sitting in a car park to find one of my OEM (replica) skirts badly damaged!!

So should I just repair and respray it, or should I take the opportunity to replace them for something different, and if so, can I please have some ideas on what would suit my car? I'm thinking TS or Do-Luck possibly?

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=15396&d=1249479172

Should have mentioned I don't want Blitz, as I've had them before and I don't think they would suit my car, too square possibly? Also I hate Bomex skirts!

Are there more than one style of TS, anyone still make them? Not sure if I can afford genuine TS.

Yeah I am going on Sunday hopefully, bit disappointed my car will look rubbish with the cracked skirt though :(

The money isn't too much of an issue, I always thought I'd eventually change them, as they are a very subtle style, and it look fine when it had a standard rear and front, but now it has a TS front and Trial rear, I'm not sure they go. I just thought this seems like a good time to change now that someone reversed in to it or whatever they did.

Well I am going to go to my bodyshop later to get a price for repair and respray and also respray my front bumper, as someone reversed in to that a month ago :rolleyes:

Very nice the TS skirts, where can I get a decent replica pair? (I'd love genuine but I'm poor right now lol)

I like Ridox, but would the carbon bit underneath show up on a black car anyway? And my Trial rear is totally black anyway, I didn't do a lighter colour /carbon for the lower section.

Very nice the TS skirts, where can I get a decent replica pair? (I'd love genuine but I'm poor right now lol)

I like Ridox, but would the carbon bit underneath show up on a black car anyway? And my Trial rear is totally black anyway, I didn't do a lighter colour /carbon for the lower section.

I imagine Knight Racer would do good replica of the TS skirts??!!

If i were you i would get the OEM one repaired and re-sprayed especially if they are genuine ones as they are worth a reasonable amount on their own!!

I imagine Knight Racer would do good replica of the TS skirts??!!

If i were you i would get the OEM one repaired and re-sprayed especially if they are genuine ones as they are worth a reasonable amount on their own!!

Well I just went to my bodyshop, they want £300 to repair and respray the side skirt and respray the other skirt as it was badly sprayed in the first place by a previous owner. Just a bit p!ssed off it won't be done for the weekend! And very p!ssed off that two people have reversed in to me in the last month and didn't own up :(

Should have mentioned I don't want Blitz, as I've had them before and I don't think they would suit my car, too square possibly? Also I hate Bomex skirts!

Are there more than one style of TS, anyone still make them? Not sure if I can afford genuine TS.

Yeah I am going on Sunday hopefully, bit disappointed my car will look rubbish with the cracked skirt though :(

mine wont look much better as a bloody bus put me on te curb earlier and damaged my front bumper!joy!:rolleyes:

@ Aweegin Thanks very much :)

Thanks for the advice guys, I would really like the TS, but I am not spending £750 on side skirts right now, I don't suppose Ridox are much cheaper are they?! I will repair the damaged skirt I think, but I will be changing them anyway, but perhaps at a later date.