The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Bristol/Milton Keynes

djjazzc

Hi all im jay from Milton keynes but travel home to bristol every weekend.

I used to be a Skyline owner a few years back (gts stage 1 Modded) and sold due to getting a bit bored of it.

Currently have a FTO Mivec GPX (great handling apart from understeer) but its getting tired now and have missed a turbo in my life for the last year or so.:D

Now im kind of getting hooked on TT Supras.

Im looking for a auto TT, have spotted a few especially this one...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=198564

Does anybody know the history of this car....have Pm'd him so awaiting a reply.

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully meet some other turbo nutters along the way.

Jay.

Hi Jay I am also in Bristol, I looked at that car also, looks to be very well priced for a TT and the alloys look great, I am suprised it has been around as long as it has with miles that low.

People are put off a bit by cat d but if you can get some details of the extent of the repairs (light panel) its worth checking out. It's clearly been looked after and I believe the damage happened before the current owner had it so might be a bit tricky to get hold of.

Give him a call! :)

I now have my supra yeee harrrrrr :) Picked it up this evening....very very very happy with it......The pictures below dont give it justice.

Not had a good play yet as it was wet this evening....and owning a skyline before i know how these cars love the wet mwaahhhh :).

The paint work is emaculate, the engine bay clean as a whistle, turbos sound spot on....no smoke. As said happy as a pig in doo doo.

Going to take it to joe and albert at knight racer just so they can give it the once over.

Cant wait now to attend some meets and say hi to everyone....Ive been out of the jap scene for 3 years now...am glad to be back

Jay.