The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock air box

steady_dave

It will really depend on your definition of "best".

If you want the "best" engine longevity and least impact to the wallet then the stock paper element is the best option.

If you want the feeling of possibly gaining a couple of HP then splash out on a replacement element from TRD or K&N.

If you want to ruin the performance on anything but an open road then remove the stock system and fit a pod filter like the Apexi and the like. IMO it's a complete waste of money, makes more unpleasant induction noise, drives like a pig when in traffic or in summer, but sometimes, just sometimes on an open road will give a few more HP.

And lastly, please don't bump posts that have only been posted 16 minutes :)

£15 Delivered??

Its go everything to connect it up to the stock turbo feed. So all the plastic pipes. You will just need the bolts as I dont think I have those but can have a check over the weekend.

Its just the stock black box in the engine bay. edit scratch that it will be fine, same as my intecooler pipe was.

Obviously the pic is without the cover on the airbox.

toyota-supra-rz-engine-bay.jpg

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

If Imi has sold his I also have a Stock airbox but no filter which can be sent to Ireland Claire :)

no I havent

Do let me know if you are interested, comes with a filter and I might have a new unopened filter too (will need to have a dig for that).

no I havent

Do let me know if you are interested, comes with a filter and I might have a new unopened filter too (will need to have a dig for that).

Ah i was kidding :).

let me know if you have a new filter for it and how much you want for that to. I'm trying to decide which one to buy :D. Do you have the pipes and bolts to?