The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what music best suits the supra

Kirk

you'll make me cry...

Aiiiight :D Sing that to your Supra dude! Never gonna give you up....never gonna let you down....never run you down and desert youuuuuu

Briefly had a stock Rx-7 is a nice drive, comparable to the MR2 Turbo. But the fuel economy really sucked :(

Still I would go for the Sup anytime. Really comfy to be in.

You don't get it at all... Trance fine, but missing the power of the soop. "Spades" is in the right direction; some really hard metal works our great (my fav) but people think you're a moron driving around with the sound of death... but hey, this is great both music and text... I'm sure she's actually singing about the soop (I know the original wasn't but hey, its a cover by an italian group AND it think the title is ment to be ironic). Crank it to 11 and put your foot down:

Which song though ;)

I don't know really. I was trying to cleverly reference an older group who still has it with the Supra (an older car that still has it) lol. Would have to have a listen while thinking about it. Smack my bitch up instantly springs to mind hehe.