The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dodgy car mat company?

ChrissupraSZ

What happened ?, you cant tell us about a dodgy car mat co then go all quiet.

:D

I need some new mats but I want the original import mats with the chrome Supra logo, they are the nuts...but noone seems to know where to get them. I already have a pair but they are getting worn.

Obviously someone is worried about legal implications if you do spill the beanz so I won't ask, or maybe you have settled the score.

But ALWAYS good to let others know in someway if someone has ripped you off and shut the door in your face afterwards.

In someways if the dealers know we talk to each other it helps them provide a better service, and in the long run they become more successful as a result.

There are about TWO people on here who don't agree with me they are sadly the minority though.

I still think it would be good to have a Mediator on here who we can approach if things go wrong and that person could approach the company in question on behalf of MKiv Supras, and then none of this gets posted, and if the company in question dosn't give a satisfactory result then everyone gets a PM outlining the situation.

Maybe if theres someone with a bit of legal experience they could volenteer to be that person....just an idea.

At the end of the day noone would be unhappy Traders or punters I'm sure..it would certainly improve things IMO.