The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many did they make?

Guest Ryan0594

Guest Ryan0594
623 were sold in the uk, not sure elsewhere!

I think a while back someone had found out but not sure!

Oh my lord! I know they were elaborate and expensive but come on, 623? :rolleyes:

Is there more now? Surely there has been some imports? If not: how many of them are on the market at one time?

If you mean you want to buy an '02 plate supra then i'd suggest Jurgen on here! Laws changed in April so it became more easier to import '02 plate supras!

Expect to pay 10k+ i'd imagine though!

Ah yes, I know there's something about the law regarding post 2002 import cars but not really sure what :p

My next Supra would ideally be a 2000+ UK model. Don't mind Jap one but it has to be a TT! :D

edit: 10k+ for a mint condition TT with BPU or BPU+ is well worth it imo. Supras are amazing GTs. Never driven a TT before so hopefully I will be able to afford one in the future ;)