The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BC Racing Coilovers

Jon C

Both of my rear shocks have blown and thinking of changing the whole lot and springs for a set of BC Racing Coilovers seen them for £579 at a few places, but does anyone know a good place to get them from or any where that gives club discount?

Thanks Jon c

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of my rear shocks have blown and thinking of changing the whole lot and springs for a set of BC Racing Coilovers seen them for £579 at a few places, but does anyone know a good place to get them from or any where that gives club discount?

Thanks Jon c

I have just bought a set from Whifbitz ( trader on here) for that price delivered, i looked around but didnt find any cheaper than that;)

Just bought some of these from Paul last week, they look lovely! Getting them fitted this afternoon and hopefully the geo will be done mid-week.

They do come with top mounts, the whole unit is in one. Pillowballs for the rear and 'standard' for the front. Also have the dial on the mounts to adjust the damper's from hard to soft! :thumbs:

Write up to follow..

Got these fitted last night and only had a quick drive back in it, but first impressions are very good! 32 damper settings too! Took some photos etc, but will do a proper write up when i've had all the geo sorted