The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much worth?

Guest George89

Guest George89

Hi i have a Supra NA 1995 N Reg Import with 60K Miles full veilside bodykit and i think blitz cat back exhaust with BBS 17 Inch alloys. The car is in white which on autotrader they are hard to find in white. how much roughly is this car worth?

As is, you would need to find a buyer who appreciates the Veilside kit. To take back to stock or change for a more "modern" kit would cost a lot in relation to the value of the car.

Best to stick on PH for around £4500 and be prepared to wait.

Are you in a hurry? Pics would help a forum evaluation.

Is it pre or facelift, manual or auto?

More details required, please.

Guest George89

its an auto gear box with leather seats at the back. I am not planning on selling it atm but just need a rough idea how much is worth as i picked it up cheap for £2.6K with japansese service history and a lot of paper work.

P1010268.jpg

9435_273160255598_559045598_9213172_6277798_n.jpg

Guest George89

pedrosizfour maybe in ireland is not cheap but looking at the prices here on pistonheads they all start from around £3K with over 80K miles and a 1993.

Guest George89

I don't like the veilside front bumper atall and it needs replacing so will be replacing that soon. and for your information pedrosixfour i work at a gym so hope that answers back to your comment. Don't try and get smart.

Guest George89

well mine bust be prefacelift. i don't have battery guage. i got 3 main guages and obviously the on on the right shows temp and fuel. Is their another way i can tell if its facelift or not?

I didn't think the facelift was made in 95? and I would say for an Auto 2.6k is more than I would pay. I purchased a '94 5 spd manual about 2 years ago for less than half of that and it didn't have a vileside anything!

If you think you got a bargain then you should be happy with it but if you are planning on changing the front to something decent you will never get anywhere near your investment back when you sell as the 2.6k + £££'s for sorting the front out will give you a total investment well beyond it's worth.

If you are keeping it then it is a different story as most of us know as I am a member of the "youv'e thrown too much money at that car" group who will never see a return on their investment but if it's a keeper then who cares!