The mkiv Supra Owners Club

alloy wheel centre cap ?!?!

Lee_e

hey guys ,

really small but annoying problem.

when i bought my car a while ago one of the centre caps was missing from the alloys :(

i want to get a new one or get a new set , the only problem for me is that i have 19" Jade R's and i doubt any place would sell separate centre caps.

please prove me wrong :)

cheers for any help

I am still in the stages of getting a supra but I had the same issue with the alloys on my celica.

A couple of them had missing caps and a few others bardly needed cleaning. Like yourself I tried to find replacement caps which was not easy and as the wheels were on the car when I bought it I did not know what style etc they were.

Before: This one had a cap but needed a very good clean up all round and was missing a wheel nut.

After: I bought some caps from ebay, valve covers and bought some locking nuts and fresh wheel nuts. I wanted ones with a plain toyota logo but could only find TRD ones. I had to sand the edges down slightly to fit but they basically snapped into the little groove made for the originals. they have been in over 9 months now and look much better than before.

Edited by The-Plethora (see edit history)

tried ebay and could only find the alloys :(

did have a butchers on wheelmania website but i think best bet is to contact them which i will do on monday.

as for the trd stickers, i did think about them but i have a feeling they will be to small as the whole for the cap on my jade R's are rather big lol

cheers for the help.