The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone looking for a Widebody Supe?

Faye

Originally posted by Syed Shah

VERY different :p

maybe your talking about the quality aspect?

from what i actually SEE (flicking between this thread and the envy forum pictures) they are two different but similar types of Blue widebodied supra's aren't they?

just got TRD tachos speedos and steering wheel to make the interior just as TRD'y as the exterior this week,

my supes gonna be the most TRD'y this side of the atlantic once shes done!!! - might have to nick TRD GT3000s name off him!!! :)

(sorry not that related to thread, but any excuse eh! lol)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

wouldnt be surprised if the monster truck glue theyve got holding the bits on wares out and bits start falling off at high speed!!! lol

nah, i think its a damned nice car, but £25 grand for a 94!!!

you could buy a facelift 97TT and get a TRD kit fitted over here in the UK with re-sprey for less than that!!! (i can vouch for that since ive done it!!! lol)

I saw this car in the flesh at Santa Pod. I took a lot of photo's of it for two reason's.

1. Those wheels don't actualy exist. They're a phenomenon. The deepest wheels I've ever seen (and bear in mind I work in F1)

2. The rest of the car looks pretty fantastic IIRC. Was the only Supra there that actually made me say "£$&* me"

If I had £25 to spend, I dunno if I'd buy this, but, nonetheless. Nice car.

Tony , i saw the car at the POD and thought it was a joke i was expecting Crusty the clown or sideshow bob to jump out , the interior matches the red (class) roll cage and the vents in the boot what are they about !!! Mid engine or smelly wellys ????

Sorry mate this is proper Max Flower fodda !!!

Dude:flame Dev

I would be well and truly shocked if the CD was anything less than .40 on that car. One reason I tend not to like bodykits on Supras.

i seen that car and thought it looks ok and different. but you would not pay 25k for it.

it would have been good to see it running like the gold paperweight.

syed you are a bit of a dark horse with your car aint you :)

you busy pottering about and keeping it to yourself.

would like to see some pics of your car and see what you been up to. are you into racing it. you come across as person who not into show n shine stuff

My car is still on stock turbos, will get it down to THOR soon and post the results. There are some pics of my car around, nothing really to show, it is stock with expect the wheels. Don't like the cosmetic stuff unless it is well thought up and subtle.

Corners are my thing, although big power appeals to all (in theory), will be getting a full suspension setup next, with the best components.

Enough for you? :p

My car is still on stock turbos, will get it down to THOR soon and post the results. There are some pics of my car around, nothing really to show, it is stock with expect the wheels. Don't like the cosmetic stuff unless it is well thought up and subtle.

Corners are my thing, although big power appeals to all (in theory), will be getting a full suspension setup next, with the best components.

Enough for you? :p

hi syed shah

somebody told me you dont own a supra and its your dads car?

you seem to know your stuff with the threads i have seen of yours. u ali dont own a supra too but talks like its his supra when its his dads car.

just never seen your car in pics. would like to see some pics of your supra and engine work you have done

have fun

Yep, I post on my dad's behalf. I know my stuff about them, do some of the work on it etc. Cars are my dads thing, bike are more my style.

There is a thread posted in the last month in the members general section with a old pic of the car, if your that curious. ;)