The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra back from PPS today - Pics

Paul Laing

Well i finally picked my car up from PPS today, seemed like ages since i dropped it off but they have done a great job on the car. Big thanks to Envy for the wheels and tyres, engine bling and spoiler, and a big thanks to Paul E from Miami Rice for supplying the Veilside Skirts & Spats aswell as the Hose Techniques kit. Great service from you both :thumbs:

The engine bay isn't complete yet, loads more chrome goodies to go in, but heres a 70% complete pic too.

Let me know what you think, i love it and never thought it would look this good

cheers

Paul :)

rear.jpg

Wow! Looks very smart mate. It's a Storm Blue is it? I always hated that colour before but seeing yours and Lee's recently has made me think again. The colour really suits a non-standard looking Supra, makes it looks look classy because it's not such an "in your face" colour. Standard Supras in Storm Blue just look dull IMHO.

What do PPS do? They fitted the stuff and did the paintwork?

Those wheels look ace as well, bet you're well chuffed with them right?

The only bits I don't like are the UK washers and the front number plate.

TBH I'm not too keen on the colour of the lilac stuff under the bonnet either, doesn't really go with the Storm Blue, but then I can't really criticize 'cos one half of my engine bay is still the original red colour :(

Hi Jake, cheers for the comments. I know what you mean about the stock Supra in Storm Blue, looks very old man if you know what i mean....But with a kit on it transforms it completely. I'll have to get rid of those orange indicators on the front though!

PPS do anything really, they do one-off mods, resprays, fit kits etc, anything really and there really good, 300ZX owners allways go to him. Have a look on http://www.modifiedatpps.co.uk

He also does ICE installs, Martin does them for him and he recently won a competition which got him to America competing against the Yanks, and Martins team won!! :)

I know what you mean about the Purple/Lilac engine bay, it matches the hoses great though as he took a sample to the place and had it made up. I like it, and it's different from the blue you allways get on most cars. Some people will like it, some will not but it's different ;)

Cheers,

Paul :thumbs:

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Think a Jap style square front number plate would be better? Or just cut down this one?

No ! A jap style square plate would be a wrong move. You don't want to do anything to make your car look like an import (apart from ditching those disgusting headlight washers of course) it would just cheapen the look of the car (and I'm a J-Spec owner!)

I was thinking more along the lines of losing the front plate altogether and so tidying up the front end nicely. I've been driving with no front plate since 12-Sep-2003 and haven't been pulled over yet.

On reflection though, I'd probably leave the front plate as it is, it'd be too much hassle to change it.

Anyway, nice car dude! Wish mine looked like that : (

looks nice n clean, same kit im going for, you cant go wrong with the trd spoiler even if it is a common choice. think they look smart with it. the 19`s look very good as do most braid wheels. lee had some on his skyline with black spokes. would look well colour coded to the blue supra.

what else you going to do with your car. any more plans

have fun

Cheers for all the comments, can't believe how much the car has transformed.

Plans i think are more chrome bits for the engine, Facelift headlamps and some clear front indicators. Then very late on in the year when i get some more money i think i'll go for a FMIC and maybe a new bumper......You could spend a fortune really!!

Not sure why i left on the Dildo's, i think it was because i don't want to take off anything, i like all the extras even if they do look like horns and cover half the car when they spray LOL

Paul