The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SupraGTE small project

Guest SupraGTE

Guest SupraGTE

Hello all

just want say hello to all , im new to this forum and i now wonder why the **** i did not join earlier :)

I now working on my second supra , and now it is time to paint the engine bay ... but i have hard time to decide colour...

iwill also

so please feel fre to advise

any thanks in advance

cheers

DSC_0678 (Large).JPG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SupraGTE

the car is rage illusion flip paint (car as my avatar) but i will most probably paint the car somrthing else as i don't like the colour :)... and i like to cahnge colour so im looking for a colour that would match many colours but not black

the car is rage illusion flip paint (car as my avatar) but i will most probably paint the car somrthing else as i don't like the colour :)... and i like to cahnge colour so im looking for a colour that would match many colours but not black

Don't want a lot then. Black is the only one that is neutral enough to complement most colours. Coming short of spending NASA budgets on colour changing paint, I would go black or match it to the colour you do the car. You could always paint it white and watch it change to black as it gets dirty ;)

Guest SupraGTE
Don't want a lot then. Black is the only one that is neutral enough to complement most colours. Coming short of spending NASA budgets on colour changing paint, I would go black or match it to the colour you do the car. You could always paint it white and watch it change to black as it gets dirty ;)

yes you are right :)..... yes black is the probably the best choice......but :).... i went to an s2000 meeting and some guys painted it in brown gold metallic :) ...

yes you are right :)..... yes black is the probably the best choice......but :).... i went to an s2000 meeting and some guys painted it in brown gold metallic :) ...

Which would match a silver car lovely :p If you're going to the expense of painting the whole car, stretching that little bit more to do the bay just makes sense to me:shrug:

Guest SupraGTE
You mean $#@! don't you? :p

LOL.... no Honest allot of white and blue hondas with that brown gold colour in the engine bay ... almost like they had a group buy on that colour :)

Guest SupraGTE
:rlol: I love the subtle approach.

i had a pink M5 that was enough :)

yes he is right it is my car but i canceled painting once last week because i could not decide :)

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1332.JPG

Guest SupraGTE
A pink BM sure says something about a man ;) But look, the engine bay is the SAME colour as the car.

the pink M5 has a story... my mates told i didnt dear to paint it pink so a few beers later and bet was done ..... so week after i grabbed the SATA spraygun and painted it Pink... had it one year then i repainted it dark purple pearl :)

Edited by SupraGTE (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...