The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Gloucestershire meet?

wilfman

A number of members have suggested we pay the Nova boys a visit in Cheltenham one Sunday.

So how about the 16th May at about 4-5pm. Meet up at the Swan at Coombe Hill (on the A38 1/2 way between Glos/Tewksbury). Afterwards those interested can convoy down to the Nova boys at Sainsburys?

Originally posted by crimbo

No flamin' worries:)

They've got that big barrel of Thatchers Scrumpy at the Swan aint they??:p

Watch it crimbo, your zomerzet roots are begining to show. Next you'll be talking about cow tipping :moo:

Never mind....

Ended up being a pretty small meet (3 of us!). Cheers Crimbo, Rich for your company!

Rich - The RSR went on today. :p loud enough with the muffler.... Me thinks the neighbours won't appreciate it with it taken out!

Originally posted by crimbo

Yeah i'm in Damo.

Wilfman, where did you go m8... i took me mate for a spin up the road & when we got back u'd left. (must be bad company eh? lol :p )

It was all that Blue Neon. I went on an all night mission to try and buy some....