The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mb cl55k

Bryson

Just wondering if anyone has been lucky enought to have a shot in a merc cl55k and how it compares to a standard supra and single supras as I saw one in the carpark today and it did sound awesome.

If you saw it in a carpark up here mate, Prob been Nicked. :D

I reckon a small single would give it a good run for it money?? :eyebrows:

I've driven the SL63 AMG and can tell you its a beast. When I got home in it my mom thought I was on a motorbike! The sound was immense, I could have listen to it all day long.

The CL55K is about 500bhp and according to this linky it does 0 - 60 in about 4.8 seconds

which is not very far behind the Stock TT Supe.

Dean - I believe this the same engine are your E55 AMG? Though without the Supercharger?

AMG V8 Engines = Sexy Roar! :D

I've driven the SL63 AMG and can tell you its a beast. When I got home in it my mom thought I was on a motorbike! The sound was immense, I could have listen to it all day long.

The CL55K is about 500bhp and according to this linky it does 0 - 60 in about 4.8 seconds which is not very far behind the Stock TT Supe.

Dean - I believe this the same engine are your E55 AMG? Though without the Supercharger?

AMG V8 Engines = Sexy Roar! :D

yep,i have the non supercharged 5.5 litre E55 AMG, about 350 bhp, the cl55k is a much faster car

the 55 engine is stunning as is the 63

Im sure u could give it a good shot with your single turbo :)

Where abouts in strathclyde are u?, not seen u about

Im down in Kilwinning dude, car is being built and resprayed for last 4 months took longer than i thought. :blink:

where abouts are you???