The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from a Newbie

Guest m4t7y

Hello from West Yorkshire.

I have been on the lookout for a supra for some time now since parting with my RX7.

I have tried searching but it hasnt really brought anything of real use up and is a real PITA on my phone.

I was hoping you guys may be able to advise on the supra below and possibly tell me its TRUE value:

http://www.vehicletrader.co.uk/used-cars/toyota/supra/56630/rz3000-upgraded-tt-6-speed.xhtml

I hope that works.

Hope to have a proper look through the site when I get home.

Cheers

Thanks for the replies.

The link I posted to is an old Ad, he said he would take just shy of £9K! Him struggling to sell, I must admit is a little putting off but for some reason I love it in yellow and sounds like an impressive spec.

I must admit I never noticed the part about the bored out turbos.

Now I am home I will have a proper look and search through the site.

Thanks again

I remember this one. Should be a huge thread on it somewhere if the title can be remembered

What can you remember about it as I cant find any info about it? I have spent a fair bit searching on here also.

I can find a forum the seller uses but cant read any posts he has made.

I would prefer to purchase one from here with known history but I was going to be doing a deal with my current car. Seemed the simpler option.

What can you remember about it as I cant find any info about it? I have spent a fair bit searching on here also.

I can find a forum the seller uses but cant read any posts he has made.

I would prefer to purchase one from here with known history but I was going to be doing a deal with my current car. Seemed the simpler option.

iirc The owner was expecting big bhp figures from turbos not so much bigger than the the standard twins and they are also still in the same fitment (not seperate twins)

My memory is not great so thats about all i can say. Maybe someone will remember it.

I have been on the lookout for a supra for some time now since parting with my RX7.

There's a nice red 'mint' Supra in my link below. It is located at Jurgens shop in Newcastle.

I'm sure he would do you a nice deal and with only 30,000 miles on the clock:)

Welcome to the club matey;)

Hi mate welcome to the club :thumbs:

What sort of Supra are you after? N/A, TT or maybe a single? There are some very nice examples of all of them on the forum at the moment.

I am after a TT.

:welcome: to the club mate.

Sounds like a fair bit of modification, if you did view it I would recommend you take someone who has a history of Supra's.

Also take a copy of this PDF with you:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644

Michael's car is brilliant & his a well know member on this club. Check out his advert in the For Sale section, amoungst other beautiful Supra's.

:welcome: to the club mate.

Sounds like a fair bit of modification, if you did view it I would recommend you take someone who has a history of Supra's.

Also take a copy of this PDF with you:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644

Michael's car is brilliant & his a well know member on this club. Check out his advert in the For Sale section, amoungst other beautiful Supra's.

Thanks for that, I hope its a good one.