The mkiv Supra Owners Club

KPH Dials

devan

If i wanted to convert my speedo back so it read how it did in Japan, ie, in KPH, would it just be a case of taking out my speedo converter which is installed, and buying some jap spec kph dial faces?

I just fancy the KPH Jap look, with some nice black TRD dial faces.

Right i took my old dial faces off an luckily for me i found the originals still stuck underneath!!

So im now running in kph (very confusing but i like it). The speedo, revs, and petrol gauge are ok, however the engine temp doesn't work now, bad times.

The main point is, my mph dials were lit up via the converter, and the person who swapped them took the bulbs out of the rear of the cluster, so im now driving with no lit up cluster. The bulbs i need are the twist lock ones, but are really big, anybody point me out to some, maybe on ebay, i just dont know what size they are.

So im now running in kph (very confusing but i like it). The speedo, revs, and petrol gauge are ok, however the engine temp doesn't work now, bad times.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY feel your pain mate!! i've just had 4 days of hell and i look like a self harmer from a similar problem.

Back to MPH now, and regarding the temp gauge, i had forogtten to tighten up the 3 screws holding it onto the main cluster circuit, so all sorted now.

I went to Toyota to get the bulbs and holders but they didnt know which ones to order so i just left it, think ill just solder my own LED's in.