The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think?

lamboyello

Don't see any mods capable of giving 400 brake mate.

Cheekymonkey saw 400 at the fly with absolute minimum mods and none of those mods are mentioned.

So, basically, if that's a uk, you have approx 340 and if it's JDM you have 300. at the fly. (going on results from me and Juanchan at AFR).

I'd go with the blue one mate, lot more honesty going on. :)

wow thats cheap :blink:

id be sceptical, but if its genuine - BARGAIN!!!!

Huh? It's 9k, I'd not call that cheap for a white tt with a body kit.

if that's a uk, you have approx 340 and if it's JDM you have 300. at the fly.

Facelift UK? I don't think so.

I think that's 'cause of "phonesafe" - a phone redirect that PH uses to hide people's phone numbers, like what dating websites alledgedly use.

English does sound a bit suspect, but the chaps name is Mr Chan so I think that could be forgiven.

Fleecing i was messing about from a different post. dont worry

I spoke to him, he said he took the bonnet off to sell it but he still has it if i want it. So one says cheap, others say over priced. From the prices of the other ones on pistonheads it's about right, but this one has had a few upgrades so i thought it may be more money than wat he's asking for it. He said to me he's going back to his home country so thats why he selling it. Thought id see what you guys have gotta say. I think it looks really nice but and he's been really honest so far, he sent me more pics of the car aswell as soon as i asked. Yeh thats phonesafe. So thats all good. I think ill go look at it and see what i think as im taking my mechanic friend with me.