The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Identify This (Bent) Part!

dani_r

Can anyone identify this part? My passenger side headlight has always been out of alignment, and I just figured it was because of a bit of bumper bend causing it to push the headlight up slightly.

If you look at the underneath of the pax side headlight closely and compare it to the other side you can see that the bumper and headlight are pushed up slightly at the area near the main beam.

But whilst I had the headlights out the other day I had a good poke around and noticed this!

It looks like something attached to the front crash bar?

Compared to the other side, it's clearly had a bash and is bent a little bit.

More to the point, can this be replaced? I've had a poke around and it looks like it bolts to the crash bar and a few other places?

Cheers :)

Dan

Its looks like it can be replaced, have a look here: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_1994_TOYOTA_SUPRA_JZA80-ALFQZ_5201.html

Just to check, it's this part? The most annoying thing about Toyodiy is that I can't figure out how to zoom in on the image! (unless you know how?)

its your headlamp/bumper support panel! mine is also very bent and in need of replacement! its a bolt on panel so easy to replace :)

Nice one :) Now, any ideas where to get one? :D Mr.T is the obvious choice, but that may prove to be costly!

Edited by dani_r (see edit history)