The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all!

jonathanc

Hi all,

My name's jonathan. I do not own a Supra at the moment but I am hoping to buy myself one very soon as I've also wanted one! :)

I own an MR2 turbo at the moment but I had an unfortunate accident with her and she is now up for sale :(

That aside, I may have just enough to buy myself an NA auto/manual Supra!

If anyone has an NA Supra in good nick and near where I am (Dundee) I hope you can drop me a PM.

Thanks and nice to meet you all!

Edited by jonathanc (see edit history)

:welcome: Check out the for sale thread mate and have a look at the mkivs in there.

Will do ;) Thanks for that! Lots of places to navigate here I'm a little lost lol.

Btw, only paid members can post a Wanted thread? Figure it would be easier if I just post that instead to target a more specific audience.

hi theres a meet on sunday in perth.it might be an idea to come down and have alook at some of the cars going.think one or 2 of them are up for grabs.im going will be a good day out

Sounds good but unfortunately I don't know if I could get my hands on a car :(

Anyhow, whereabout is it going to be at?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how much you get it for mate?i have just bought my 1998 facelift aero just over a week ago am loving it, what did you use to clean the interior as im really struggling to get minelooking nice and black without any grimy marks lol

Use Poorboys interior natural look dressing.......its the nuts:d

http://www.poorboys-shop.co.uk/?gclid=CKnqzJPe3Z0CFQdl4wodL1CWNw