The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pictures as promised of my supra n/a

Guest dabadom

Guest dabadom

Hello to everyone.

as promised i went out today cleaned it as it was over due and took some pictures for you all to have a look at.

so here you go.

attachment.php?attachmentid=99255&stc=1&d=1169071365

attachment.php?attachmentid=99256&stc=1&d=1169071401

attachment.php?attachmentid=99260&stc=1&d=1169071401

attachment.php?attachmentid=99264&stc=1&d=1169071729

IMG_0114 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0115 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0116 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0117 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0118 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0119 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0121 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0122 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0125 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0131 (Medium).jpg

Guest dabadom

haha yeah the only problem with the radio is that its from japan the car orginal so it doesnt get good reception so that will be the first thing to be changed that and the speakers cos there crap aswell.

also can someone recomend the best type of filter/indiction kit to put on my car getting the most power out of it? thanks

haha yeah the only problem with the radio is that its from japan the car orginal so it doesnt get good reception so that will be the first thing to be changed that and the speakers cos there crap aswell.

A band width expander would help with the radio.

also can someone recomend the best type of filter/indiction kit to put on my car getting the most power out of it? thanks

Keep the stock intake, replace panel filter with either stock or TRD, don't expect huge gains in hp, if any.

I had the same problem on my old Celica and when i pulled the stereo out to swap it there was a connecting block on the aerial. When i ripped that off i managed to get UK channels.

**disclaimer - i think that's what it was but it was a few years ago **