The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello

Guest supra mitch

Guest supra mitch

hi im new as you can tel. right ive just sold my lovely mk3 sad to see her go but ive all was had my hart set on geting a mkiv so i now have the money and im looking for a twin tubs manual so if one of you nice chaps can point me to the what to look for when bying a mkiv :innocent:please

my name is mitchell by the way

Edited by supra mitch (see edit history)

the carbon fiber bonnet one is on ebay he wants 10k its an auto and its a monser.the other one is a cracker to he wants 9k for it massive spec bumpers and skirts all blended in.its lovely ferrari red paint.and its a 6 speed.i went and seen the both of them i have numbers for both of them if your interested.2 cracking guys one in london and the other in glasgow!

GetAttachment.jpg

1236338-7.jpg

adfafdsv.jpg

GetAttachment 2.jpg

ddffg.jpg

Edited by billy bhoy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest supra mitch
Welcome to the club.

We have a rule here that all posts need to be clearly written with proper spelling etc.

I need you to do that in your future posts please.

erm im sorry but i cant spell so if you would like me to leve then please retern the pade member ship that i have just pade and i will go so sorry if i have up set any one that wasnt my inteshon

erm im sorry but i cant spell so if you would like me to leve then please retern the pade member ship that i have just pade and i will go so sorry if i have up set any one that wasnt my inteshon

You cant spell that badly even on purpose surely ?

Guest supra mitch
You need to get a spell checker add-in for your browser if you have problems spelling. You cannot simply say you 'cannot spell'. I do not make exceptions on this.

ok then i will go as i do not know how to use spell check please delet me from the forum sorry for being a problem

Not a problem, you just need to make an effort with spelling, punctuation and grammar. Surely in your day to day life you need to write or type things out and spell them correctly? I would be staggered to accept that somebody who can save up £10k for a Supra is in a job where they have no need to write or spell correctly.

Guest supra mitch
Not a problem, you just need to make an effort with spelling, punctuation and grammar. Surely in your day to day life you need to write or type things out and spell them correctly? I would be staggered to accept that somebody who can save up £10k for a Supra is in a job where they have no need to write or spell correctly.

im a mechanic/mot tester my boss knows i cannot spell and it hasnt ever bean a problem for him

:hijack:

Ouch !!!

Some people do honestly have an issue with spelling

Surely its how the person acts on the Forums as opposed to how the spell things???? :dontget::dontget:

Anyway supra mitch from me if your still around :welcome:

:respekt: like the new motor :)

:hijack:

Ouch !!!

Some people do honestly have an issue with spelling

Surely its how the person acts on the Forums as opposed to how the spell things???? :dontget::dontget:

Anyway supra mitch from me if your still around :welcome:

:respekt: like the new motor :)

I, and many others like me, refuse to read through poorly written posts where no attempt has been made to sort out spellings, use punctuation or generally use the written skills everybody in this country should have been taught at school.

It has always been that way and always will be. I refuse to let the forum drop to the level of the lowest common denominator.

I, and many others like me, refuse to read through poorly written posts where no attempt has been made to sort out spellings, use punctuation or generally use the written skills everybody in this country should have been taught at school.

It has always been that way and always will be. I refuse to let the forum drop to the level of the lowest common denominator.

Hear hear. Well said. Although, having said that, I would hate to see a new member leave because of this.:confused:

I certainly don't want to push new members away, but we have set this as a rule and new members need to adhere to the rules to be able to stay here.

It may seem harsh, but it is a slippery slope and I wouldn't want the quality of the posts to drop any further than they have already.

Written skills are an essential element for forum communication. There are many tools out there to help somebody with difficulties. Simplest solution is to type something in Word, spell and grammar check it and then cut&paste in to the reply box.

I dont expect people to write be able to write to degree level English, but I do expect an effort to be made to avoid the use of txt spk and to use the tools available to help with spelling, punctuation and grammar.

ok then i will go as i do not know how to use spell check please delet me from the forum sorry for being a problem

Don't take it the wrong way mate, makes it a lot easier to read and reply if you can understand what the person is trying to say. There is a spell checker at the window you use to post anyway.