The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Steering Wheels

albundy68

:D My TRD wheel arrived and was plonked on my desk at work this morn, all the way from the land of the rising sun!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

needless to say i spent a good five minutes sat at my desk making car noises, only to prompt a massive round of questions enquiring what im doing buying steering wheels when ive still got 10 months of driving bann left...

anyhow, i was just wondering how many other supe owners out there have been daft enough to spend silly ammounts of cash on a TRD steering wheel???

cummon, own up!!!

:)

(edited because of my original dyslexic spelling of steering in the title)

is yours a TRD livvy???

the TRD wheels are £500 from envy, and £425 i think from Miami Rice, not sure how much they are from Paul W, but im sure he could tell you.

I sourced mine myself, and risked getting skammed/getting seized in customs to save a few quid. - And my luck was in!!! (for once!!!)

:thumbs:

Originally posted by albundy68

is yours a TRD livvy???

the TRD wheels are £500 from envy, and £425 i think from Miami Rice, not sure how much they are from Paul W, but im sure he could tell you.

I sourced mine myself, and risked getting skammed/getting seized in customs to save a few quid. - And my luck was in!!! (for once!!!)

:thumbs:

Yep - mine was the first one Envy imported with silver leather. I thought £500 was a very good price - i was trying to find a replacement sporty steering wheel with airbag for another car about 3 years ago and they were few and far between and all over £550. Must get around to painting my dash!

http://www.indidist.co.uk/images/images/livvy4.gif

mines the same as above, with airbag, but black. :)

(didnt know that they even did a non-airbag version)

Didnt pay even close to £500 for it though!!! :innocent:

do you know of anyone else with one livvy???

No I don't think they do a non-airbag version. Mine was paid for by the wife so very cheap indeed:p Don't know of anyone else with one - that's the good thing about expensive "cosmetic" mod's - further down people's lists so more exclusive :)

mines the same as above, with airbag, but black. :)

(didnt know that they even did a non-airbag version)

Didnt pay even close to £500 for it though!!! :innocent:

do you know of anyone else with one livvy???

Mind telling where / how much you payed? :)

well i could...

but then gaz and paul might tell me off!!! :)

found it on ebay!!! off a guy in japan.

Gotta say though, its a risky business, no guarentee its gonna turn up ok, or turn up at all,

and the fact that the airbag inflator contains a small ammount explosive could get you in some serious s*it when it goes through customs.

So i was chuffed when mine slip'd through!!!

cost me £300 so a decent saving, but still an insane ammount of money for a steering wheel...

theres a blue one on ebay at the moment...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33704&item=2473403313&ssPageName=STRK:MEBWA:IT