The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy a trip to ALTON TOWERS 2010

jonny248

Anyone fancy a trip to Alton Towers in 2010 ?? I was thinking maybe organising something for May / September 2010.

I've just been last week with the girlfriend and had a great time. I managed to get a great deal on the tickets through a corperate agreement and it was a bargain.

It should've cost £37 per ticket but we got in for £9.25 each, 75% discount.

I don't think there's a limit on how many tickets i can get a hold of so thought i'd put a quick post up on here.

We were there 23rd September and had to que once for about 15mins at the most. There were a few families there but most kids had gone back to school at this point.

Note to mods :- If this is in the wrong section could you please move.

Hmmm i never thought about the parking, i could have a word. Thats something that got me by surprise when we turned up. Not only have you got the price of the ticket to get in, they charge you £5 for parking as well !! B*****ds..... lol.

Not if you park in the hotel/waterpark carpark. Its right next to the tram. you dont need to pay to get out. And if its a busy day there isnt a que ;)

Ive stayed int the hotel a few times. Its great. But it was a few years ago so i dunno if they have changed it since then.

We can always meet in the hotel bar first off and then when we are all together head off to the park :p