The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommendation - Konrad, Car Transporting Services

Matt H

I used Konrad's car transporting services yesterday and was more than pleased with the friendly and superb service he provided me with. To top it off he was excellent value for money too.

Konrad's trailer is perfect for our supras. As you may know, and can see from the pics in my garage, my car is very low, but it drove straight onto the back of the trailer with ease, not worries about the do-luck front or exhaust catching anything.

If you a want reliable, efficent, friendly and value car transporting service then look no further :)

A link to Konrad's thread here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=197961

What were you transporting Matt?

My goldfish.

Thanks mate, I have to admit that your car looks absolutely stunning (especially when sun went out). On the way to Michel's I've got so many nods, thumbs up and smiles that my vanity was satisfied for another year :D

Cheers bud! Yes, I have to agree, when the sun settles and the light changes it turns a very nice deep red and shines nicely.

Defo be using you again mate.

Thanks

Matt

You really are a sarcastic sod sometimes Matt, my next question was going to be hope the motor is ok but I wont bother now!!

Best of luck with the new venture Konrad,Hope all your customers are pleased with your service :)

The goldfish is my motor mate! It's been coined a bloated goldfish! Due to its orange colour and wide arches! I wasn't being sarcastic!

Oh the one time Matt was just trying to be self-deprecating and it fell flat. Somehow that's amusing in itself! :D

EDIT: And good luck to you, Konrad. :)

Oh the one time Matt was just trying to be self-deprecating and it fell flat. Somehow that's amusing in itself! :D

EDIT: And good luck to you, Konrad. :)

Ironic! :D

Is she OK?

Yeah she's alright, had to get it trailered up due to the fact that my tax due date is right next to my MOT date (as when I had my VOSA check, I taxed it the same day, and now my MOT and tax fall right next to each other) and she's not taxed because I need an MOT. So it's gone up to Michels to sort some minor stuff out including a fueling issue, get the Greddy Top Speed delimiter fitted and obtain an MOT so I can get tax.

Yeah she's alright, had to get it trailered up due to the fact that my tax due date is right next to my MOT date (as when I had my VOSA check, I taxed it the same day, and now my MOT and tax fall right next to each other) and she's not taxed because I need an MOT. So it's gone up to Michels to sort some minor stuff out including a fueling issue, get the Greddy Top Speed delimiter fitted and obtain an MOT so I can get tax.

At least it's nothing serious.

My tax, MOT and insurance all fall within a month but that's just the way it goes sometimes I suppose!