The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GVN Coachworks

Guest EncoreWRC

Guest EncoreWRC

Has anyone got another contact number for GVN. I have the number from their website but I ahve been calling them for weeks now and leaving messages and emails but no-one has got back to me. I love their work but can't have it done if they don't answer phones...

Also they are not local so can't just pop in and say hi!!

Any Ideas???

Guest EncoreWRC
I had the same problem also with e-mails & voicemails being left, but they never responded

Never the same since Victor left the company

I gave up and went elsewhere in the end

;)

Where exactly are you based, when not in Japan, as I can recommend another company depending where you are located

:)

the cars garaged in surrey....

Guest EncoreWRC

very strange..... I shall keep trying....

I just called another firm and the guy seemed a top bloke, but think he is having a laugh about his price a little....... its was about £2.5K over what GVN quoted me last time round! I know there are some top paint jobs out there and you have to pay for them..... but it just means I should keep looking!! Anyone with any other ideas... The car is based in Surrey but I have no issues with travelling for the right paint job at the right price.

Hi EncoreWRC

i have been speaking to GVN Coachworks last few weeks about my supra to have a paint/body work done and yea i have found it hard a few times to get hold of them. I do keep trying every 20 mins and usually i get to speak to someone but gerald has been dealing with my request. They have been very good with all info and pricing seems to be the best from what i can get at moment so i say just keep trying as ive only heard good things from them and they have been real honest and upfront and really helpful with my request.

Sam

Guest EncoreWRC

Cheers mate.. I did keep trying them..... I was really please with a quote I got 6 months ago and just want to get a few final ideas discussed prior to accepting one of the quotes that I have been given.

I shall keep trying GVN as I know they really are good...

Guest EncoreWRC

Cheers buddy,

I have PM'd simon so lets wait and see...

I got in touch with GVN or GNN as they are now..... and they have doubled their quote so maybe they can go jump.... I thought credit crunch brought prices down.. not doubled them!! Oh well..... still looking for a good bodyshop folks.....

Hi mate

Lam on clubaristo.net has asked me to point you in the direction of Will at Streetoptions. Have a look through his project thread http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19523

The standard of work is amazing!!:D

EDIT: The pics are all here too if its easier http://streetoptions.co.uk/VIPtoyotaAristo.aspx

Edited by Chri5 (see edit history)

Guest EncoreWRC

Cheers mate,

I dont suppose you have a phone number do you. Was hoping to view the link on DW for the PS13 but can't access DW from work. I have sent Will an email, just hope he can fit it into my price bracket.... Had lots of quotes and several on the same affordable amount but the question is then always.. which one do I go with....

Great Aristo... I looked into buying that one myself from Phil.... but could not raise the funds in time.....

Guest EncoreWRC

Streetoptions have given an unbeatable price on the paint job.. cheers everyone but its now booked.... I will keep you updated with progress....

Streetoptions have given an unbeatable price on the paint job.. cheers everyone but its now booked.... I will keep you updated with progress....

Have you had any feedback on the work they turn out. I don't know anything about them. But an unbeatable price may not be that great if the work turns out to be sh*t

Guest EncoreWRC

I have had lots of feedback... they have had many cars featured in magazines and I know this firm from the work they have done in the drift scene.... Also talking to somone you can get a good vibe of what they are like personally, and Will seemed a very honest guy.... Thats hard to find now-a-days..

I am happy enought to give him my trade.... I never said it was a cheap job.... its actually more than a ferrari sprayer quoted me... I have gone for a price in the middle of many many quotes..

Only time will really tell...