The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally! Pics of my Supra/Straightliners pics and times

dani_r

Hi guys,

Finally managed to get some decent pics of my Supra whilst at straightliners last weekend. I fitted clear facelift indicators also, which totally transform the look of the car, which is great!

At straightliners my car ran really well, not expecting much as I've never done it before, but my best time was 13.71 @ 114mph, which I think is great considering I wasn't expecting to get out of the 14s! I also did two more 13 second runs, one at 13.88 @ 115 and a 13.78 @ 115.

Next time I may invest in some Toyo 888s for a bit more time off :eyebrows:

Anyway, enjoy the pics

Dan

My Supra is on the right, and our very own Mike McEvoys is on the left. It really shows how much better the front end looks with those clear indicators.

Lining up for a run. I took the headlight out for some cheeky cooler temps, since owning a TT I'm amazed at how bloody hot everything gets under there, I think a vented bonnet is certainly in order.

Mike McEvoy lining up for a run.

Some pics we took afterwards with my friends cars.

For anyone familiar with the Isle of Man, or the TT course, these pics were taken at the bike museum on the mountain section.