Chris Wilson

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Steve,

No certainly hadn't forgotten about you!

We/I've just been really, really busy with all sorts of other stuff!

The dates are 17 & 18 October.

Sat 17th: BaT have a few places left on the National circuit (experienced) and a fair few on the Club circuit (Novices)

Sun 18th: (all comers).

The events are listed on the BaT site, but as in my PM I can offer £20 off on the Saturday events and drivers who do the Saturday who want to do the Sunday as well can also have an additional £20 voucher. Unfortunately the vouchers are not valid for Sunday only.

Usual BaT facilites will be available - Tuition, Helmets, Free second driver, Free passengers, Photos etc...

If a more experienced driver signs up for the National and the second driver is a novice, then the secod driver will be able to use the car on the Club layout. Obviously we can't allow experienced drivers on the Club and Novices on the National - so this will be controlled by individual wrist bands and BaT staff on each pitlane.

more details...

Spaces are limited now on the National circuit. But there are plenty of spaces on the Club Circuit (Novices).

Any club member insterested in driving either circuit needs to make a provisional booking on the BaT site. They must not pay yet. After provisionally booking they need to contact me (via you???) for a voucher code which will entitle them to get £20 off the listed price. I will need their BaT User-Name so I can cross-reference the provisional booking. When I issue the code/s I give full instructions of how to pay using the code.

If a driver provisionally books for both Sat & Sun, I will issue two codes. Codes are not available for Sunday only.

If a Novice decides they want to upgrade to the National circuit, we can accommodate that halfway through the day (subject to space being available) at a cost of £20 payable on the day (unless of course they are a second driver in a car already signed up for the Nastional circuit).

An experienced driver can have a free second Novice driver. The experienced driver will only be allowed on the National Circuit whilst the novice will only be allowed on the Club circuit (unless upgrading)

There will also be classroom style tuition at some point during the day where topics like correct lines, positioning/setting up the car on track for corners, braking teqniques etc... with a bit of Q&A too.

Any other questions - fire away!

I will try to organise a club weekend Wales road trip for this same weekend, but clearly no-one can be in two places at once so if the track action grabs you the most, get it booked.

As mentioned above, let me know if you need a voucher code. :thumbs:

Guest System-G

Hi all,

Garrick here,

I have been in contact with Steve via email who has posted this event up.

If you book provisionally as above and need voucher codes, please drop me a PM and I will reply via PM with the codes and instuctions how to process them :thumbs:

In your PM, please let me know you BookaTrack username too so I can validate the vouchers with whichever event/s you sign up for.

I have codes for "Staurday Only" and "Saturday/Sunday", but unfortunately no codes for "Sunday Only".

Cheers,

G

Is there really just one Supra owner taking up this, amidst a host of Toyota MR2 N/A and turbo owners? Has interest fizzled out? A good few places left on both days, not expensive, not known as a Draconian circuit for noise, opportunities for novices on the Saturday and maybe the Sunday, not sure where this latter point stands currently.

I'll sign up after I've sorted my brakes out, intending on doing the Sunday.

I might go over on the Saturday and stay overnight, not decided yet.. :)

Im signed up, just need to pay for it to garentee. Im going down on the Sat probably and staying over somewhere, perhaps we could find somewhere and have a few beers the night before?

Not going drag racing this coming Sat so I can get my arches roled in prep for this :) Wanted my tyresure working too but that does not seem to be playing ball.