The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member looking for a N/A Supra

staples230uk

Hi all....

It's come to that point in my life where I need a car that will blow my mind, until I have sprogs. So I have naturally chosen the supra path. I have always wanted one, and now that the mortgage and salary permit, I can get one. For practicality reasons I have decided to go for a N/A. I'm looking to spend £4k max, a bit tight I know, but I fancy getting my hands dirty on doing some mods. I feel if I go for a TT my penalty points will sky rocket. lol.

If anyone has any pointers for a would be supra owner I would be glad to hear them. I am roughly looking to buy around the start of next year. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and hope to be a fullyfledged mkiv owner in the near future.

PS if anyone wants a mini cooper (2003) give us a shout lol.

Cheers Smiffy

:welcome: where in Norfolk?

N/As are great fun. Good engine too.

Tips would be to check the classified section - last time I looked there was an NA in there that I would buy if I was looking.

After stock/bodykit, which colour?

EDIT: 4k is a good budget, that was my budget. It is all rather exciting getting your first Supra. :)

Edited by martini
4k (see edit history)

Looking preferably for a black NA, gonna buy some black alloys, perhaps some OZ racing or RAYS. Not bothered really about bodykit, but if I find one with a decent kit then it's a bit of a billy bonus!! Tony P thats a wee bit out of my price range lol. Thank you all for your welcomes much appreciated!! Martini... I'm in Swaffham.