The mkiv Supra Owners Club

so nice to join you

Guest SupraT

well i was flicking through the net and stumbled across this site. i recently got a 98 turbo supra off my uncle which was lyin up years (he 65) and drives bmw so he decided since i was into cars best with me :D anyway im hoping to learn about them before messing about with it. hope you guys can help, name is james but called jimbo living in ireland in the sticks of wicklow think thats it ill get pics up once i get leads etc for camera in process of moving house :)

Welcome..!!:)

We need pictures and spec of the car. You'll love it here........probably.!!:p:D

H.

well im new to toyota ive been a vw man for yrs.

at the moment car is in the garden faded paint smelly interior with cobwebs and spiders, dust etc [sAD][/sAD] not running yet but has very low mileage 60k kms jap import

hks catback

hks fmic

and few small bits ive to look round for lol

you were given a VVTi supra TT? i hate you

or

you bought a ncie motor of your uncle at family rates. sweet :D

car was goin to waste and since he is into them cars didnt wanna scrap it and in the condition paint interior it needed good clean car doesnt stand him much so was a lil gift :D i do him favours when he needs help painting gardening etc